Virtual Private Servers & Unmanaged VPS
100% Dedicated Resources
On our Cloud Virtue Xen VPS hosting plans, you receive 100% dedicated protected resources. The nodes that host our virtual server products contain at least 8 cores and 24 GB of RAM. As each virtual server receives dedicated resources, you can rest assured knowing you and only you have access to your disk space, RAM, and CPU core allotment.
No longer will you have to deal with a neighbor who uses more than their fair share of resources. Each client on the Xen VPS hosting servers has access to only their fair share of the resources they purchase. This means you have a much more stable hosting environment at Cloud Virtue . You get the power of a dedicated hosting setup with the support and low-cost of a shared web hosting platform.
Xen Based VPS Technology
The Cloud Virtue Xen hosting environment is one of the most reliable and most stable server-side technologies you can invest your time and money in. With a better architecture in place, you are sure to see better performance on your hosted web sites.
Xen hosting gives you the basic look and feel of a dedicated server, and your disk space and bandwidth is guaranteed by the amount allocated to you by the host server. Rather than working from a pool of resources that anybody can access, you are promised a certain level and get a certain level, plain and simple.
Xen based hosting in a whole offers a better hosting platform. You are guaranteed the resources you purchase, and can not be undercut as far resource reliability is concerned.
RAID 10 Storage
RAID 10 technology allows for higher levels of storage reliability from our storage space server-side solutions. In more specific terms, the RAID 10 setup takes the best from two different RAID levels. It uses the mirroring power of RAID 1 and the striping of RAID 0. Cloud Virtue specializes in delivering you the best storage solutions for your VPS hosting needs. Our RAID 10 storage setup gives the best combination of web hosting performance, availability and redundancy.
Unmanaged VPS are extremely flexible. They let you customize your virtual environment however you’d like. You can run a game server. You can have a custom kernel. You can start with Debian and then move to Ubuntu!
- Hardware: We will maintain the hardware your Unmanaged VPS runs on. We are responsible for any errors with memory, hard disks, raid array, and the hardware chassis.
- Software: Unmanaged VPS use Xen as the underlying hypervisor software. It is what lets your Unmanaged VPS run on our hardware.
- Network: We are responsible for network connectivity from the hardware node your Unmanaged VPS is on, to the internet. We’ll make sure your connection is stable and fast.
The level of customization offered is unprecedented. Because you will be able to customize almost anything on your Unmanaged VPS, the level of support will focus on the hardware, software and network the VPS runs on
Examples of what we cannot support on our Unmanaged VPS. If you are looking for a worry-free, fully-managed VPS hosting experience, we offer Managed VPS as well!
- When your Unmanaged VPS is provisioned, we guarantee the network is working 100%. If you make any changes to the configuration of the network, we cannot guarantee your VPS will remain accessible. You will need to login via the console we offer and fix the settings.
- If you opt to install software and the configuration does not work, we cannot provide assistance. Our team’s expertise is based on what our Managed Services offer. The amount of software in existence is very vast, and it is not possible to be experts in everything.
- Customizing the VPS. Because the VPS is unmanaged, we cannot help in further customizing the VPS, apart from the original provision.
Wanting an unmanaged VPS close to you or your visitors?
We offer VPS nodes in various cities around the world for unmanaged VPS plans! Our current available locations ->
Additional costs for non-Dallas locations start at an additional 10% per month.
- Dallas, TX
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington, DC
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Paris, France
- Singapore, Singapore
- Hong Kong, China
Choose from a wide variety of OS templates for your Site5 Unmanaged VPS
If your preferred operating system is not listed, please contact us with your suggestion and we’ll see what we can do!
- CentOS 5.10 x86_64
- CentOS 5.10 x86_64 w/ cPanel 11.42 Preinstalled
- CentOS 6.5 x86_64
- CentOS 6.5 x86_64 w/ cPanel 11.42 Preinstalled
- CentOS 7.0 x86_64
- Debian 7.4 x86_64
- Ubuntu 10.04 x86_64
- Ubuntu 12.04 x86_64
- Ubuntu 14.04 x86_64